On ne voit bien qu’avec le cœur. L’essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.
(One sees clearly only with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the eye.)
Tu deviens responsable pour toujours de ce que tu as apprivoisé.
(You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.)
C’est le temps que tu as perdu pour ta rose qui fait ta rose si importante.
(It is the time you have lost for your rose that makes your rose so important.)
1 You have searched me, Lord,
and you know me.
2 You know when I sit and when I rise;
you perceive my thoughts from afar.
3 You discern my going out and my lying down;
you are familiar with all my ways.
4 Before a word is on my tongue
you, Lord, know it completely.
5 You hem me in behind and before,
and you lay your hand upon me.
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
too lofty for me to attain.
7 Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
10 even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.
11 If I say, “Surely the darkness will hide me
and the light become night around me,”
12 even the darkness will not be dark to you;
the night will shine like the day,
for darkness is as light to you.
13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
17 How precious to me are your thoughts,[a] God!
How vast is the sum of them!
18 Were I to count them,
they would outnumber the grains of sand—
when I awake, I am still with you.
19 If only you, God, would slay the wicked!
Away from me, you who are bloodthirsty!
20 They speak of you with evil intent;
your adversaries misuse your name.
21 Do I not hate those who hate you, Lord,
and abhor those who are in rebellion against you?
22 I have nothing but hatred for them;
I count them my enemies.
23 Search me, God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.
24 See if there is any offensive way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting.
Success could mean different to each of us. Whatever success you are aiming for today, it could be success in job, work or in career, success in relationship or life in general, here are 9 motivational quotes you should be telling yourself everyday to help lift your confidence and productivity:
1. When the voice inside your head tells you that you are weak, say no. You are not. You are not weak. Because some parts of you are made of metal and metal is malleable, which is to say, you can bend and dent, but you will never break.
2. When somebody tells you that you’re a disappointment, remember that you are somebody else’s hope, always. You are hope, always.
3. When all this time, you’ve existed for the purpose of becoming invisible, teach yourself the opposite. Your hands are made to touch, so touch. Hold. Teach your voice to say things other than words that make you feel small, because you are the opposite of small.
4. You are the opposite of forgetting.
5. Learn to be the river and not the lake. Do not be the body of water that stays still. Be the river that swallows part of the ocean, that no matter how small it may look alongside it, it is never afraid to slam itself against the ocean. engulf the horses and the henchmen, who dare walk through you.
6. For each time you fall, you pick yourself up. again, and again. You never stop fighting.